Crack The Fat Loss Code Ebook

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Step By Step Healthy Eating Diet Uncovered

By Antonio Khatemi

The best healthy eating diets are those that include a variety of key elements - protein, carbohydrates, fat, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Some of the most important vitamins and minerals include: salt, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, copper, zinc chromium and selenium.

To know how much of each of these elements, and especially vitamins and minerals, that you need each day depends heavily on your individual preferences, height and weight. But the bottom line is that the healthiest eaters use a variety of vitamins and minerals, limit their intake of processed foods and white sugar, and see many fruits and vegetables on their plates each week. This kind of intake on a regular basis offers the body the nutrients it so desperately needs to keep it running in tip-top shape.

I am a 245-pound male, 6 foot 2.5 inches and a very active person.I probably eat six or seven meals a day.I don't like special diets. I don't believe in the all-fruit diet or the all-vegetable diet. Instead, I think a balanced selection will give the body all it needs.

My balanced diet is not just balanced in nutrients but it's balanced throughout the day too. Here's how it typically goes - 5:45 a.m. - Two scoops of High Protein Whey Rapid Absorption by ProtovWhey and sixteen ounces of water. - A whole grain raw almond sandwich with bananas. - Green tea is always ready to drink too. 9:30 a.m. - A six egg white, one egg yolk omelet stuffed with veggies. - Two pieces of whole grain chapatti. 11:30 a.m. - A vegetable drink mixing leafy green vegetables, one organic apple, one beet, and a scoop of whey protein in a blender. - Nordic Naturals Pro-Omega (1000 mg) and two fruit capsules. 2 p.m. - Another veggie shake before the gym and one after. - Half a banana plus two scoops of whey protein. Dinner - Salad and my favorite protein - egg whites. - Green tea. Before Bed - Glucosamine supplement. - ZMA supplement. - One more pro-omega. - Two vegetable capsules. And don't forget to drink at least eight glasses of water throughout the day!

And here are some of the things I often include in my healthy diet each day: - Two scoops of High Protein Whey Rapid Absorption by Proto Whey and sixteen ounces of water. - Whole grain raw almond sandwiches with bananas. - Green tea. - Omelets made with six egg whites and one egg yoke and full of vegetables. - Whole grain chapatti. - An all-veggie drink of dark green veggies, organic apples, whey protein and beets. - Nordic Naturals Pro-Omega (1000 mg). - Fruit capsules. - Half a banana with two scoops of whey protein. - Salads. - Proteins of my choice. For example, egg whites make me feel great! - At least eight glasses of water. - Glucosamine supplements - ZMA supplements - Vegetable capsules.

I do this to stay healthy, to stay away from doctors offices and because it helps me enjoy my life that much more. Making sure my body receives all the nutrients it needs makes an incredible difference in my life, in how I feel and in keeping my body at its best. Start eating healthy today and enjoy life that much more! - 17268

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home